Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bloggin'

We are now blogging. Yes, for the sake of memories and keeping in touch with our family and friends. I've been postponing this day long enough.  As I have never successfully kept a journal in my life, "blogging" seems so hard to me and very time consuming. However, a friend was telling me that she makes her blog into a memory scrapbook at the end of each year. I LOVE looking at old memory books of my family! It's really neat to see the different stages of life the person or family was in, how they were and what they were doing. So, I have made up my mind and we are going to do it to it. Children, you can thank me later.  Hopefeully Johnny boy will post too : ) Ha!  Ojala!  So add us friends and family or whatever you're supposed to do!! I seriously have no idea what I am doing.

4 comments:

Bedkes said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, it's fun to look back you won't regret it!

John + Eliza McKeon said...

How do I put you guys on my blog as friends?

The McLane Blog Page: said...

I'm so glad I have a way to keep up-- aka-stalk--your life! our blog is themclanes.blogspot.com! Come visit! Glad you're doing well! miss you!

-Kiera (and Josh and Benson)

Mark and Heather said...

Hello!! I was so glad to see your post on our blog and realize that you guys have a blog too! I really don't blog super often, but I love it. And I can't wait to read all your cute stories. As for Mark's post yesterday for my birthday... it was so sweet and made me tear up a bit too! The only other time he's posted was when I forced him too, so I'm not sure I have any good advice for how you can get John to post more. Good luck. :)