Our apt. in San Jose and our first little tree :)
Christmas was wonderful. Johnny and I had about 1 1/2 weeks off of work for the holidays and we spent that time with our families. We drove down the day before Christmas Eve and stayed until the 3rd of Jan. It was so nice-- we loved loved loved it :) I also flew to UT and went to my good friend Jody's wedding! This is what happened in a nutshell:
Our nephews and nieces were adorable as always and so fun : D
Johnny and I hope that our babies are just like Chubs. Fat and Jolly. He is the cutest, most easy going and happy baby we've ever seen. And he's a cuddler :) Oh so cute! Here he is modeling his new jogging suit.
Santa Came to town! Christmas Eve:
Shane and Santa are BFFs. He wouldn't stop talking about Santa and what he was doing at the North Pole these days--it's so hilarious and cute.
We got new jammies
We opened presents
It was Golden
We had a delicious Christmas ham and turkey dinner, and then my brother took us all to see the Sherlock Holmes the movie. We had a a great time!
AND, a couple days after Christmas we visited with SEAN, ERIN and RILEY Williams!!! We haven't seen them in a while and had never met Riley so that was happy. Riley is a beautiful and chubby baby. I'm sad that I didn't take a picture :(
While in UT, I got to see Larkie! This is the day before she had her baby boy!
It was so fun to see her and her family for a night :)
I got back from UT and we did more of the same. We ate good food, played lots of games, drank hot cocoa, lounged around and talked with fam and saw 2 more movies... good times.
It was a great break and we miss you all!!!
Cheers to 2010! Woohoo!




6 comments:
Your Christmas looks awesome! And I love your jammies!
Loving the blog, by the way. :)
Eli- you are one of the prettiest people I know! I love seeing your pictures. Welcome to the blogging world! It's the best way to keep in touch!
Holy COW and that is what I look like too. I am HUGE.
You are so cute Lark. You have the most perfectly nice and flawless rounded prego belly I have ever seen on a pregnant woman. It was quite big, but that's cuz there was a 9 1/2 pound perfect baby boy in there! Hello...
Anytime you want head our way, Chubs would love for you to hold him again. I was surprised by how much Johnny held him, that's the most I've ever seen him hold a baby.
sorry, my blog was going under construction. It's fixed. I am so happy you have a blog now! whooo hooo! hope all is well. love ya
Post a Comment