But instead I'm thinking about happy Fall memories of times long past. This funny memory keeps popping up in my head. When Johnny and I lived in Rain Tree Apartments he was friends with me and all of my roommies (Clarisa, Heather, Melanie, and Claire) . He would always come and visit and entertain us. One October evening he called to ask who was home because he had a delicious treat that he wanted to drop by. This was not really out of the ordinary because he worked at Tropical Snow for a while and would bring us snow cones in all the different flavors to try. I believe most of us were home that evening and we were totally excited for Johnny's treat. He came over with an oven pan full of perfectly pefect caramel apples! They were beautiful and layered thickly with golden caramel. We were all very pleased with the lovely gesture. Johnny encouraged us girls to hurry and try one and tell him what we thought. So, we all grabbed one and were ready to dig in. As I brought the gorgeous caramel apple to my lips I had a strange feeling. It was do to an interesting and familiar non-apple-like aroma coming from my caramel apple. I was very reluctant to say anything as to not offend our thoughtful friend. However, the bewildering scent was just too strong and so I asked, "did you cook these caramel apples by some meat balls or something?" (The smell reminded me of when I used to work at this Italian deli and I would make thousands of meat balls as prep work.) Johnny B just laughed and said, "I made them at my sisters and she was cooking dinner, so maybe." I looked back down at my apple ready to take a bite despite the funny smell. Just before I bit in I heard my roommate scream in horror. Claire and Clarisa had eagerly taken huge bites out of their "caramel apples" and had both gotten a mouth full of raw onion.
I love my husband. Probably one of the best pranks ever pulled. Just glad that I have a very keen sense of smell.
Happy Halloween!
5 comments:
haha great story and AWESOME prank!!
Hilarious!!! What a little rascal.
That sounds like the Johnny I know! :)
I completely remember this he made these at my house, I thought this was so clever! He was so excited to prank you girls!
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment