My sister, Leah came to visit us over her spring break!
We had fun shopping and hanging out. This is a picture of us at a little cafe at Santana Row where we got a frothy hot cocoa and a hazelnut chocolate cake. Note: Can you see the insernumerable amount of acne scars or "hyper pigmentation" as they call it all over my face? Ya, that's from a little miracle skin care regimen called the "Oil Cleansing Method." I'd NEVER had more than 2 zits at a time in my life until my try and find new and NATURAL skin care regimen experiment went all wrong. Look it up, it's very convincing! It did work miracles with my skin for about 3 weeks, and then it all went to pot. As a result, I'm left with these terrible scars. The dermatologist told me to quit wearing make-up and only wash my face with water. I no longer have acne, just the scars. Does anyone know how to get rid of acne scars? Booooo :(
We went to the MYSTERY SPOT in Santa Cruz. Pretty cool. It's a mysterious phenomenon that occurs in this particular area in Santa Cruz. Apparently, numerous studies have been conducted and nobody can figure out what's up with the funky gravity in this area. I imagined a 45 degree lean before we went, but it turned out to be a slightly disappointing, but still cool 17 degree angle lean. Definitely worth five bucks. Plus, the mystery spot is located in a beautiful forest- like setting. We even went on a little hike before our tour. Gorgeous surroundings and fun fun to hike non-hard hikes (I’m lazy when it comes to excercise, but I really enjoy being out and about in nature, so non-hard about hikes are ideal)!
Johnny finds the look of suspicion on my face in not one, but all of the photos taken of me during our Mystery Spot tour hilarious.
What can I say? I felt very suspicious of the "unexplainable" phenomenon of leaning abnormally far out without falling. I also thought that maybe it was a big hoax for a while, but was later convinced that it was indeed, real--and in fact, a mystery.
4 comments:
We always wanted to go to that mystery spot, it looks pretty crazy. I love your facial expressions in these pics, too. Microdermabrasian(spelling?) is the best for scars I've heard. I haven't tried it yet. You don't even need to do that, though, you still look like a hot mama!
I cannot believe that happened to your skin! I am in shock! I too have never had zits so I wouldn't even know what to do if I were in your situation. I am so sorry dear!
We NEVER went to the mystery spot while living in Monterey :(
Eliza, you are beautiful no matter what. I have some acne scars too. Maybe I'll come visit you and we can go get chemical peels together.
very nice sara
Post a Comment