I love going to see operas, plays, musicals you name it. I absolutley love "the arts." One of my favorite things about attending school at BYU was all of the awesome productions you could see for such little cost. I saw "Oaklahoma" the musical for like 5 or 10 bucks and it was spectacular (remember Larkie)! I also loved watching the ballroom dance team productions. Oh my goodness; what a show! My husband prefers the cinema arts; also known as going to the movies over all of the other arts, but will attend other shows with me when encouraged. My friend Lacie and I are quite a team at convincing our husbands to go to various shows with us. We all went to see the mucical "Wicked" and to some Christams concert together and we had a good time. However, we could not convince them to go to an upcoming ballet with us. So, we're leaving them behind to play non-violent video games together and we're off to the ballet!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So fun. Girls night out!
Nice title.. Artsy Fartsy! Haha
cute blog Eliza! I heard you got a hair cut and I love it! I love the picture of the boys hair cut that you like as well (LOVE the color!). How are you guys doing? Love ya
How FUN!! I know I would love going to a musical as well it just hasn't happened for me yet!
So I would love to help you out with your blog! I have a ton of tutorials on my other blog at http://thinkpinkcottage84.blogspot.com Just scroll through the history of my posts. If you need any extra help I'm here! I have done Hollys before too. I don't charge my friends so if you want me to just do one just email me at kurtandamy@yahoo.com and I'll run you through the process. Love ya!
Post a Comment